Baking, Pastry, Snack, and Food
At the end of the fermentation process, the sourdough can be stored in the fermenter under positive cold conditions and kept for up to 48 hours, thanks to its cooling system via an embossed bowl.
The AF 100 Digy fermenter facilitates program and cycle management with its Digy touch interface, which is designed to be shock-resistant and waterproof against moisture and flour dust (International Electro-technical Standard IP 65).
Thanks to this digital control panel, bakers can customize and save 3 sourdough recipes. They can adjust the settings for the following 4 phases (mixing, fermentation, maturation, preservation) in each recipe:
- The duration
- The rotation speed of the tool and bowl
- The desired temperature
This feature ensures repeatability and consistency of sourdough production.
Volume: 100 liters, from 10 kg to 80 kg of semi-pasty sourdough
Repeatability of recipes: You can program three sourdough recipes and change the parameters at any time
Hygiene and cleaning: thanks to a stainless steel design and a tool that can be easily dismantled and cleaned
· Easy to clean with all stainless-steel equipment and an easily removable tool.
· Homogeneous diffusion of the heat in the bowl is ensured by silicon-coated heating plates.
· Guaranteed production safety thanks to the overflow sensor.
· Easy to move due to self-braking wheels and compact design