The benchtop machine gives medical device manufacturers the flexibility and control to develop & produce complex, high quality packaging from a range of materials.
It enables R&D labs to design, create and manufacture product specific packaging in a lab environment, without the need to outsource package production. The unit is capable of handling most packaging and lidding materials such as PETG, aluminium, PVC, peelable, paper-backed and Tyvek. Our package design experts can design bespoke product tooling that enables clients to showcase their products to the maximum potential.
· Small blister packaging development unit designed to create bespoke packs for a wide range of medical & surgical devices
· Can be customised to meet individual customer needs and specifications
· Capable of handling a range of forming materials including PVC, PCTFE Laminates and PETG (tooling & material dependent)
· Lidding options include aluminium, peelable and paper-backed foils and Tyvek
· Ability to create multiple barrier solutions
· Peel or push-through product access options
· Full package design and development service available
· Operating speed of approx. 200 cycles per hour for any single operation
· Auto safety cut-off via light curtain