The units have a number of design features to achieve an optimized function and a safe water quality exceeding the latest editions of USP and EP for Purified Water (PW) or Highly Purified Water (HPW). The units are individually dimensioned based on desired capacity & quality and a complete Raw Water Analysis.
· Fully automatic function and surveillance.
· Maximal operational safety.
· High flexibility.
· Hot water sanitation and CIP system.
· Skid mounting, easy to install
PLC AUTOMATED STANDARD FUNCTIONS
· Automatic start/stop on signal from PW tank.
· Manual start/stop.
· Discharge of sub-standard PW or HPW during start, operation and stop.
· Automatic valve regulation of all Medias.
· Automatic surveillance & alarms of critical process values.
EXAMPLE OF OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
· Hot water sanitation system.
· Sterile air vent filter and close off.
· Self-sterilization cycle and valves.
· Heat steam safety relief valve & pressure shut off.
· Distillate “after” cooler to desired temperature.
· Electro polished internal surfaces.
· Boroscope inspection of internal welds.
· Central control cabinet for the complete PW system.
· PW storage tanks and loop systems.
FACTORY ACCEPTANCE TESTING
· All AQUA-NOVA units are production FAT tested at our factory before delivery. The tests are documented and the produced PW or HPW water quality is verified by an independent laboratory.
· The software is developed as per GAMP specifications. When ordered, full Pre IQ and OQ documentation will be supplied with the machines, including calibration documents.
The standard delivery documentation consists of:
· Material and weld certificates.
· Mechanical component documentation and manuals.
· Electrical and instrument documentation and manuals.
· Machine installation, operation and service manual.