The machine is installed with an automated feed magazine for minimal operator involvement and offers pharmaceutical blister pack manufacturers the ability to automatically leak test full production batches with minimal operator input at speeds of up to 8 packs per minute (recipe dependent).
The Sepha VisionScan Max enables pharmaceutical manufacturers and packagers to meet the stringent quality control requirements of the industry while reducing waste and costs. The blister leak tester generates accurate, reliable pass/fail results and its tool-less design improves efficiency where multiple product changeovers are required.
· Non-destructive, automated, tool-less seal and leak detection device for blister packs
· Incorporates imaging technology capable of detecting defects in individual blister pockets, channel leaks and weak seals down to 7μm (pack and material dependent)
· Stand-alone at line unit with magazine feed
· Automatic sorting of good and bad packs into segregated collection magazines
· High throughput of up to 8 packs per minute (recipe dependent)
· Ability to perform 100% batch testing
· Easy to use touch screen interface. Access any menu with just ‘2 clicks’
· Tool-less set-up. Ideal solution for production lines running products in multiple materials/ design formats
· Operating system can store up to 30,000 product types
· Can be part of a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant system
· Active Directory included and OPC Connectivity is available on request