· Developed in accordance with EN ISO 15883, the WD 150 is easy to operate and guarantees fast and reliable reprocessing of medical devices.
· Complies with the standard of all applicable directives and is certified by the independent hygiene institute HygCen
· High-quality chamber construction and optimized fluid handling for the best cleaning results for medical instruments and equipment.
· Short cycle times due to high performance drying and sophisticated tank filling and emptying technology; even faster with optional preheated VE-Tank
· High throughput of up to 8 instrument trays per hour in an under-counter design
· Long service life thanks to durable hatch and premium chamber made of 1.5mm thick AISI 316L stainless steel
· Meets all criteria for high user comfort; intuitive operation with patented process status display
· Racks for various applications, for example rigid and flexible endoscopes, instruments, AN material, trays, OR shoes
· Racks for laboratory utensils
· Rack with nozzles to wash various items
· Racks for bottles and accessories