VMI planetary mixers have many advantageous features, including:
- An easy-to–control touch interface
The 40- and 60-liter models of the Phebus range are equipped with the Digy touch interface. The Digy touch interface is shockproof and waterproof and can record up to 99 recipes of 20 phases each. It ensures the consistency and the repeatability of your products.
- An optimized design for daily comfort
- Assisted raising and lowering of the tank for PH Digy models
- Hydraulic lifting and lowering of the tank for the PH DT models
- Option to remove the tool with the tank in place
- A tank on wheels for PH DT models and optional tank cart for PH Digy models, which reduces handling of heavy loads
- Wheels kit (included in Digy model) for easy machine mobility
- Reduced noise level
- Comfortable ergonomics and reducing cleaning operations
- The machine’s materials, zero retention zone, and rotary protection (NF EN 454 standard) ensure hygiene during use and easy cleanability after production.
The applications are numerous:
- For the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry: blush or eye shadow (with or without nacres), foundation, toothpaste, starch paste, and more
- For the chemical industry: resins with mineral fillers (with or without catalyst), ceramic slurries, refractory products, cement with or without fibers (metallic or organic), concrete for standardized tests (with aggregates up to 20 mm), fatty inks, and more