The system forms cartons from flats, loads, closes, labels and check-weighs using a fullt-integrated, servo-driven system. Multiple options allow you to create a solution that fits your needs. Our integrated labeling, printing and check weighing design offers a compart footprint in a single solution. Delivering this design format produces an efficient system and reduces cost for additional equipment.
· Servo driven design allows high-speed production while maintaining precise positioning
· Allen-Bradley controls are standard on all machines, giving you the tools you need to have full control of your process
· Robotic loading utilizes tooling specifically designed for your application
· Quick change tooling allows for rapid changeover between product and carton sizes
· Cartons are formed from cost effective flats verses auto-bottom style cartons
· The cartoner can be easily integrated with a HFFS machine for seamless operation
· Energy Efficient Design - very little compressed air usage
· Designed specifically for near one hundred percent runtime and efficiency
· Allen-Bradley controls make it simple to integrate automated loading and off-loading.
· Integrated labeling
· Integrated printing
· Check weighing
· Glued or mechanically locking cartons
· Literature load station