Its mixing tool consists of three independent and complementary stirring movements:
- A slow peripheral movement (which can work in both directions) for peripheral and bottom scraping.
- An axial flow main agitator.
- A vessel bottom emulsifier-homogenizer.
It can also be equipped with an optional integrated melter.
The Trilab Emulsifier produces liquid, viscous, or thick mixtures via emulsification, homogenization, and thermal treatments (cooling or heating). These processes can be carried out without transferring the product into an intermediate tank.
The Trilab has a vacuum introduction valve to streamline the addition of powders or liquids into the emulsifier. It is also equipped with a control system that allows the operator to follow the process phases from one cycle to another with total repeatability and in compliance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
Volume: From 5 to 50 liters
Great versatility: thanks to its thermal regulation with triple agitation
Touch control panel: allows recording of recipes for perfect product repeatability
· Easy access to tools via the lift-up lid.
· Simple and intuitive, thanks to the touch screen control panel.
· Flexibility in production volumes.
· Adaptable to a laboratory environment, thanks to its mobile and compact design